Terms and Conditions
Genix Home online store (The latest version: 2021.01.25)
1.1. These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders and services in connection with the website on www.genixhome.com (Genix Home online store) constituted
between a customer (the”Buyer”, the "Customer" or "you") and UAB “Geniksa” (the “Seller”, “Genix Home” or “we”). By accessing the Genix Home online store, or by shopping at the Genix Home online
store and placing an order with personal data, the Customer accepts these terms and conditions. When placing an order the Customer can access the General Terms and Conditions via the links in the
Genix Home Online Store or save them on his computer and/or print them out.
2.1. Genix Home online store merely constitutes an invitation to the Customer to make an offer to enter into a purchase contract for the goods presented in the Genix Home online store.
2.2. The Customer may select items from the Seller's range of goods and collect these in a "Shopping Bag"/”Basket” by clicking on the "Add to Shopping Bag"/“Add to basket” button. By clicking on the button “Place order and pay”, the Customer makes an offer to purchase the goods that are in his Shopping Bag (the "Order").
2.3. The value of an Order is a gross value of the goods, including VAT, but excluding any delivery or other charges.
2.4. Before placing an Order, the Customer can view and amend the details of his Order at any time by clicking on the "Shopping Bag & Checkout" button or on the links to the relevant order details.
2.5. After submitting his Order, the Customer will automatically be sent an acknowledgment of receipt by e-mail with a summary of the details of his Order. This automatic acknowledgment of receipt does not constitute acceptance of the Customer’s offer by the Seller; it merely documents the fact that the Seller has received the Customer’s Order.
2.6. A binding contract of sale is first concluded when the Seller accepts the Customer’s Order. The Seller is entitled but not obliged to accept the Customer's offer. The Seller declares its acceptance by sending the Customer a dispatch confirmation by e-mail.
2.7. If the Customer paid the purchase price but for any reason no contract is concluded, the Seller will notify the Customer of this by e-mail. If any part of the Order has been accepted, the Seller will notify the Customer of this in the dispatch confirmation and refund the Customer the payment without delay.
2.8. The Customer's statutory right of withdrawal (see § 4) remains unaffected by the preceding provision.
2.9. The contract is concluded in English.
2.10. The customer agrees that he will receive an electronic invoice. Electronic invoices will be sent to the customer as pdf-file attached to an e-mail.
3. Delivery and shipping costs:
3.1. Delivery and shipping is carried out worldwide.
3.2. The delivery free of charge for any order. Additional shipping costs may apply for shipping to hard-to-reach areas.
3.3. We usually deliver within 1 – 2 weeks following confirmation of order. In certain cases delivery can take up to 2 weeks.
4. Withdrawal and returns:
4.1. In case you return goods without further statements, we will interpret such returning of goods as withdrawal from the purchase, provided the withdrawal deadline as stipulated in this contract below of these terms and conditions is met. Accordingly, you may withdraw by returning goods to: UAB“Geniksa”, Medeinos str. 12, Kazlu Ruda, LT-69425 Lithuania;
4.2. In case of withdrawal you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
4.3. Right of withdrawal:
• You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
• The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
• To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (UAB “Geniksa”, Medeinos str. 12, Kazlu Ruda, LT-69425 Lithuania; Phone: +370 614 67151; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, or e-mail). You may use the model withdrawal form provided below, but it is not obligatory.
• To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
4.4. Model withdrawal form:
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
— To: UAB “Geniksa”, Medeinos str. 12, Kazlu Ruda, LT-69425 Lithuania
— I/We (1) hereby give notice that I/We (1) withdraw from my/our (1) contract of sale of the following goods (1)/for the provision of the following service (1),
— Ordered on (1)/received on (1),
— Name of consumer(s),
— Address of consumer(s),
— Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
4.5. Effects of withdrawal
• If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
• You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, UAB “Geniksa”, Medeinos str. 12, Kazlu Ruda, LT-69425 Lithuania, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
• You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
• You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
5.1. The price for the sale of goods is the price as depicted at the time you placed your order. Accordingly, subsequent change in price has no effect on orders already placed.
5.2. We accept payments by PayPal.
5.3. We also accept payments by Bank transfer. Bank details will be provided in the order confirmation e-mail.
6. Retention of Title:
The goods remain the property of the Seller until the Customer has paid the purchase price in full.
7.1. The Customer has certain rights under the law. These include:
• that the Seller must have the right to supply the products to the Customer;
• that any products supplied by the Seller will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description, sample or model provided on the Genix Home online store and
• certain remedies if a product is defective
Nothing in these General Terms and Conditions is intended to affect these rights.
8.1. The Seller is not responsible for losses and damage that the Customer might suffer which are:
• not caused by the Seller’s breach of these General Terms and Conditions;
• a result of the Seller’s failure to provide the Website (or any part of it) or withdrawal of products from the Website or a result of our refusal to accept an order for any reason;
• caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or other technologically harmful material that may affect your computer equipment, programs, data or other material due to the Customer’s use of the Website (including your downloading any content from the Website or any website linked to it);
• failure by the Seller to meet any of its obligations where it is prevented from doing so by events beyond its control (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, storm, riot, civil disturbance, war, nuclear accident, terrorist activity and acts of God or other Force Majeure).
9. Applicable law and dispute settlement procedure:
9.1.This contract is concluded in accordance with the General terms is governed by Lithuanian law.
9.2. Dispute between the parties shall be settled on the basis of mutual agreement.
9.3. Both parties of this contract can use a platform crated by EU which helps to resolve the disputes. The EU platform provided in this link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
10. Seller company details:
Address: Medeinos str.12, Kazlu Ruda, LT-69425 Lithuania
Registration number: 304412424
VAT number: LT100010492015
Telephone number: +370 614 67151
E-mail address: email@example.com